Friday 10 February 2017

The Real Neat Blog Award

Hey guys! 

So I was nominated by one of my best friends Tania from TaniaaWrites for the real neat blog award. 

Heres the rules:
  • Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (they deserve recognition, very important!)
  • Answer the 7 questions they asked you
  • Nominate other bloggers and let them know!
  • Ask your nominees 7 questions



Tania's questions to me:

1. What do you love about blogging? Being a part of such a lovely and supportive community. As well as being able to freely express my opinions on the internet, its therapeutic at times actually

2. What's on your bucket list? Definitely want to travel more I have a post on this here

3. What are your goals for 2017? I have a few goals for my blog such as getting a domain and being more socially active (post on this here), in general life I want to get fitter, exercise more, eat healthier build my immune system. I need to work on my temper, not blowing up if I'm annoyed or overthinking things

4. What's the best part of blogging? Definitely being able to talk to lots of different people from different backgrounds, it's such a lovely way to make new pals. I've also loved meeting other bloggers at meet ups and talking in group chats!

5. What motivates you? Planning out what to do in order to reach a goal I have is definitely a way for me to get things done. Also thinking of my future and family, need to keep going and never give up or you'll never achieve what you want

6. How do you like to relax after a busy day? Well I mean I would say a hot relaxing bubble bath with a good ol' lush bath bomb, however, I only have an en-suite shower at university haha! So I'll have to say a hot shower with a face mask and lil pamper session with some snacks and a Netflix binge

7. Any tips or advice for new bloggers? Definitely only write about what you enjoy, don't feel forced to write about topics or things you don't want to. Follow other bloggers who interest you and join twitter chats it's such a lovely community to be involved with!

Thanks again for nominating me Tania! xxx

I tag the following lovelies to do this post on their blog:

Tania at Life Happens
Charlotte at Charlie's Wonderland
Emma at Just Emmaculate
Brianna at Bri536
Katie at Katie Yvonne
Holly at Da Silvax

My questions to you lovely ladies are:

1. What is one item you cannot live without? (a makeup product or accessory?)
2. Where do you see your blog in a years time?
3. How did you find joining the blogging community?
4. What are you looking forward to the most this year?
5. Where do you wish you were right now? If you could fly anywhere..
6. What is your favourite Netflix series right now?
7. Do you think you could survive a zombie apocalypse? 

I absolutely love tag posts so this was a lot of fun! 

Shani xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Year Blog Anniversary!

Hello lovelies! Yesterday was the anniversary of Pretty Little Flirt. A year ago, I decided to create a page on the internet where I co...