Monday 6 June 2016

Avon Supershock Mascara: Review

Hello my lovelies,
As you may or may not know, I am a mahoosive fan of mascaras. Mascara is the main part of my make up routine, it wouldn't be complete without it! 
So for a while, my go to mascaras were the Benefit 'Better Than Sex' and 'Roller Lash', up until very recently when I was given the Avon Supershock Mascara to try as a gift (Thank you!!xo)

During my younger teenage years I lived for Avon mascaras, but since getting jobs I've branched out to higher brands to try out. However, since getting this beauty into my hands again, I haven't looked back. My higher branded mascaras are stored well away and haven't been touched! I have fallen in love with Avon mascaras all over again. 

So the wand is very thick, this is amazing to me as you do not need to add much more product after first application, one coat is pretty much enough and it covers your lashes really well! Sometimes I do use an old dry mascara wand to even out my lashes a little in case too much product has been applied as it is so big, but it works so well! It extends my lashes enormously! I have previously been asked if I have used false lashes (never btw.. I need to try some!!), but my long lashes it all down to this beauty! I believe Avon have this product out all the time, and keep renewing them and re bringing them out so you will always be able to get another one - thank goodness! I do also curl my lashes before applying which leaves them looking longer and last all day too. Did I forget to mention it is also SUPER cheap???!




Here is my before and after photos (first attempt at this so don't judge my skills guys haha!- also, yes I know, I need to do my eyebrows hahaha) I hope you enjoyed this post, I definitely want to write more of these! Let me know what your fav mascara is in the comments!

Shani xox

10 comments:

  1. I'm also a fan of Avon mascaras and haven't purchased one in a while: This has totally put me in the mood. I'm going right on eBay now to see if I can find a good deal. Great post poppet.

    @blogabtnothing1
    www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! Will give your blog a little read xo

      Delete
  2. Your lashes look lovely and it's great that this one is still sold! I used to love the orange Avon Super Extend Infinitize because it had a large curved brush but I don't see it in the books anymore. Avon is really affordable though which is why I like them.

    http://BerryBeautifulLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Oooo I never got to try that one but yes this one has been around for years! Just keeps getting better haha x

      Delete
  3. I have had an unopened Avon supershock in my makeup bag for a while now but normally use Benefits Bad Gal Lashes which I think is awesome. But after reading this I shall give it a go. It does cost a fraction of the price and looks awesome. Thanks for great piece, really enjoyed reading it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely try it out and let me know what you think! x

      Delete
  4. Hey! I knew that brand already but never bought from them. I am a but picky when it comes to buy a mascara. But this one looks really nice. Your lashes looks so long and good! Great post! xx

    www.corinneandkirsty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunny. I love trying new mascaras, this is definitely in my top favs! x

      Delete
  5. Hey!
    Quite strange to find this review because I used this mascara but it doesn't give me the same results as the image above. It looks much nicer on you x

    yoursnafiza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Do you curl your eyelashes? I curl then immediately apply the mascara so it's more effective!
      Thank you x

      Delete

One Year Blog Anniversary!

Hello lovelies! Yesterday was the anniversary of Pretty Little Flirt. A year ago, I decided to create a page on the internet where I co...