Monday 4 April 2016

My Bucket List

So I have seen this list going around on Facebook, I've ticked off the things that I have already done, and then added my own bucket list in the end of the blog, let me know what you have done too!

Shot a gun
Gone on a blind date
Skipped school 
Watched someone give birth
Watched someone die
Visited Canada
Visited Hawaii
Visited Europe 
Visited Las Vegas
Visited Asia
Visited Africa
Visited Florida
Visited Mexico
Seen the Grand Canyon in person
Flown in a helicopter
Served on a jury
Visited L.A
Cried yourself to sleep 
Recently coloured with pencils 
Sang karaoke 
Paid for a meal with coins only 
Make prank phone calls 
Laughed so much you cried 
Caught a snowflake on your tongue
Had children
Had a pet 
Been skinny-dipping
Abseiled down a building/cliff
Been downhill skiing
Been water skiing
Been camping in a tent ✔ (in the back garden?)
Driven a motorcycle
Been bungee-jumping
Gone to a drive-in movie
Done something that could have killed you
Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life 
Rode an elephant
Rode a camel
Eaten just cookies/cake/ice cream for dinner 
Been on TV 
Been in newspapers 
Stolen any traffic signs
Been in a car accident
Stayed in hospital 
Donated blood
Had to pay a fine in the past 12 months
Gotten a piercing 
Gotten a tattoo 
Driven an automatic car
Ever owned your dream car
Been married
Been divorced
Fell in love 
Fell out of love 
Paid for a strangers meal
Driven over 100mph
Worked in a pub 
Been scuba diving
Walked on burning coals
Eaten snails
Swam with dolphins
Swam with sharks
Found a dead body
Lived on your own 
Performed on stage 

So turns out I haven't done much at all! So I have added a few more things that I have either done or want to do in my life..

Go to a festival
Take part in a marathon e.g. colour run/mud run
Travel the world
Get more tattoos
Go to a concert 
Go on a hike
Ride a horse
Change my hair colour 
Be a tourist around my own city (London)
Go on a cruise
Go on a ghost hunt
Feed animals at the zoo
Name a star
Go on a road trip
Drive a jet ski  (I even fell off of it)
Take a cooking lesson
Blog consistenly for a year
Graduate from university
Learn the guitar
Go to the gym consistenly for a year
Drink more water! (8 glasses a day)
Become a strong swimmer
Slide down a water slide 
Make and bury a time capsule
Be a bridesmaid
See a musical 
Start a blog 
Go camping (actual camping)

I think that's enough for now haha, if you have done any of these or have your own bucket list feel free to share in the comments! 

Shani x

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so this is a great idea and you made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooo glad that I have found this ....... watch this space

    Going to prove so much to you xxx okay xxx

    ReplyDelete

One Year Blog Anniversary!

Hello lovelies! Yesterday was the anniversary of Pretty Little Flirt. A year ago, I decided to create a page on the internet where I co...